Terms & Conditions
Special Moments Events Hire Terms & Conditions
- The deposit is non refundable- Deposit must be paid. If no deposit is paid your booking is not confirmed.
- Full payment is due 4 weeks before the wedding/event unless agreed otherwise.
- In the case of you booking a wedding/event in with me under 4 weeks away to the date. Full payment must be paid unless agreed otherwise
- If you cancel 4 weeks or less before your event and have paid in full you will not receive any refund
- If you have paid a deposit and cancel your event your deposit will be lost and not refunded
- You must allow me to take photos of any set up I do, however I will not share on social media until the event is under way and guests have seen your hire items.
- Items must be collected in the same condition they was delivered in. If any damage is made to any of our items whilst you are hiring them you are responsible for paying the invoice of the cost to fix the items damaged.
- At no point is anyone to stand, climb, sit or lift any of our items unless given permission from us in special circumstances
- If any chair covers/ sashes are missing on collecting you are responsible to pay the cost to replace these items
All bookings that require movement due to COVID 19, we will move the date for you free of charge. If you decide to cancel after this then the cancellation rules apply.
The way our bookings work:
Contact us regarding what services you are wanting
We check to see if our hire items are available
we ask for a non refundable deposit to secure the date (no deposit no confirmed booking), this will depend on the value of the hire items requested.
You pay the final balance 4 weeks before the Event or at a date agreed prior to the event/wedding. Please note that full payment is required before the wedding/event.
Payment methods - I must receive deposit into my Bank Account
Final payment can be made in either cash or Bank transfer - (We no longer accept Pay Pal)
- if your order is under £60 it is a £10 deposit
- If your order is £61-£150 the deposit is £20
- If your booking exceeds £151 then you are required to pay a £50 deposit
(Please note these deposits are Non Refundable)
When bank transferring your moneys please use your name as reference